This policy applies to customer information we collect in Canada at Multi Brands Outlet retail store and through our website www.multibrands.ca.
Information We Collect
We collect your information from the following sources:
- Information you give us, such as during transactions, customer service operations, surveys, and online registrations,
- Information from other sources, such as companies that help us to update our records, and
- Information automatically collected when you visit our websites, such as via cookies, and in our retail stores, such as via video cameras.
Multi Brands Outlet does not sell or rent your personal information.
- Multi Brands Outlet uses your information to provide products and services and to support only his core business functions. These uses include order or service fulfillment, internal business processes, returns, marketing, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions.
- We may combine all the information we collect.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties under the following limited circumstances:
- with service providers or suppliers that help with our business operations or joint products.
- with your consent.
- when necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of Multi Brands Outlet, customers, or associates, or when otherwise required or permitted by law.
We want to communicate with you in ways you want to hear from us. Examples include email newsletters, flyers, special offers, and new product announcements. You can provide us with your marketing preferences by contacting us via email, calling us at 905-353-8225, or by writing to:
Multi Brands Outlet
6510 Lundy’s Lane
Niagara Falls, Ontario
L2G 1T7 Canada
Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We strive to limit the amount of personal information collected to support the intended purpose of the collection.
Information You Give Us
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with Multi Brands Outlet, both in stores and online. Some examples are when you:
- Create an account in our website;
- Request customer service or contact us;
- Submit a Multi Brands Outlet related story, testimonial, rating or review, or other content that may be posted on the website;
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey; or
- Otherwise submit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
Personal information is information that identifies, or could be reasonably associated with you. The personal information we collect may include contact and payment information like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers, and credit and debit card information. When you ask us to ship an order, we may collect information you provide us such as the name, address, and phone number of recipients. For certain transactions, we may be required to collect information to comply with legal requirements.
Information from Other Sources
We may receive personal information about you from other sources as well. Examples of these sources are entities that can help us correct or supplement our records, improve the quality or personalization of our service to you, and help prevent or detect fraud. In addition, we may collect information from consumer reporting agencies or other service providers if you obtain certain financial products.
Automated Information Collection
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our websites, emails, and online advertising. Our purpose is to allow the websites to work correctly, to evaluate use of the website, and to support website analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
- We may collect technical information such as your internet protocol address, your computer’s operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our web pages.